The eyewear industry is enormous. Market sources estimated that it is worth $110 billion, and by 2023, it will reach $140 billion.
Traditionally, a few specialist players are dominating the premium fashion segment of the market. These players are developing, manufacturing, and distributing their brands and entering into licensing deals to produce frames for fashion houses.
Marcolin and Luxottica are 2 big players in the sunglass industry. They focus on exploiting the opportunities raised by emerging markets to expand their product portfolio to meet the requirements.
We will compare Marcolin vs Luxottica to learn why customers prefer these 2 brands over other sunglass manufacturers.
Marcolin was founded in 1961 by Giovanni Marcolin Coffen, and its headquarters are located in Longaron, Veneto.
For the last 60 years, Marcolin has been designing, making, and manufacturing sunglass and optical lenses for brands. They follow the best Italian craftsmanship and adapt themselves to the changes of the world fashion that determines the company’s success.
Marcolin has convinced several brands to turn companies. Up to now, 29 companies have chosen Marcolin, including Tom Ford, Max Mara, Longines, Adidas Sport, Guess, etc.
Throughout the world, there are 14 branches of Marcolin. They have over 150 partner distributors in more than 125 countries.
Why Choose Marcolin?
- The simplicity of achieving significant results through a quick and immediate corporate approach
- They offer the richest, most diverse, and trendy collections of designer eyewear.
- Marcolin is determined in achieving their goals and make decisions as soon as possible according to the situation
- During the craftsmanship, they respect the personal and individual value
What to Consider?
- A bit expensive compared to their rivals, worth the price
Luxottica is a market leader in designing, manufacturing, and distributing luxury, fashion, and sports eyewear. Priority brands are included: Oakley, Giorgio Armani, Coach, Ferrari, Dolce&Gabbana, Ralph Lauren, etc.
The group’s wholesale distribution covers over 150 countries across 5 continents and has an extensive retail network of roughly 9,200 stores in North America, Latin America, Australia, Singapore, and New Zealand.
For more than 20 years, Luxottica has been producing premium quality sun and ophthalmic lenses. The strategy and mission of Luxottica are to protect and enhance the eyes of women and men.
Why Choose Luxottica?
- Luxottica focuses on designing the best possible eyewear to satisfy the consumer
- Every product is designed with a combination of creativity, innovation, and passion
- Luxottica is committed to taking care of men and women eyes by introducing high-quality lenses and frames
- Wide selection of sunglasses at a price you will love
What to Consider?
- Luxottica owns several brands, which makes it difficult for a customer to choose the ideal eyewear.
Whether you choose Marcolin vs Luxottica, both brands have their distinctive characteristics. So, you can select any eyewear from these brands according to your preference. Both brand’s sunglasses are made of premium quality and high-end materials. You will never regret buying from either Marcolin or Luxottica.
Marcolin eyewear and Luxottica sunglasses feature glamorous and sexy styles which will fit your appearance for sure.